User Agreement: By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.
What are cookies? For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ devices. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose.
- Gathering data about visits to the Website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from and how visitors found us.
- Setting unique identifiers for each unique visitor, so site numbers can be analysed.
- Allowing visitors to sign in to our website as a registered user.
- Storing user preferences.
- Remembering if the visitor has been to the site before so that messages intended for first-time users are not displayed again.
How can you control cookies? You can turn off and delete cookies but you should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you do and many websites will not work properly or you will lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Website for these reasons.
Contact us: If you have any questions about this policy, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact us for more information.